An infestation inside your home against water and mold damage is an obvious and smelly, problem. It is recommended that any infested mold area larger than 30 square feet should be cleaned by a mold removal company. The amount of dust and mold residues created in this type of cleaning needs expert disposal experience. This is how to hire a mold removal company for your mold problem. Math Instructions
1. Contact me your local Better Business Bureau for a list of mold remediation companies in your area.
2. Call each company and confirm that they have experience in mold remediation service. Ask for a list of recent references and check the quality of your work.
3. Reduce your list to about three companies. Schedule each to go home to complete a mold inspection, evaluate the damages and provide an offer to complete the job. Be sure to get the offer in writing and check that all of the work each details to be done in your home.
4. Confirm the company is united and ask to see your proof of insurance.
5. Ask if the mold removal company will guarantee your work in writing. Any reputable company will provide some sort of guarantee. Deny anyone who will not give you a written guarantee.
6. Pick up all the offers and get in touch with your home insurance company. Check each with your insurance company to determine what is covered by the policy of you homeowner.
7. Select the mold removal company and calendar to eliminate mold damage from your home.